Village Salon & Spa is continually looking for new talent to join our growing team. If you are highly motivated and passionate about your craft, then we might be the salon and spa for you. Dedication is an absolute must to work in this fast-paced, everchanging environment. We offer a positive team culture and a performance-based level system to ensure growth. There are many opportunities for advancement within our salon company. We are a Black Level Redken Elite Salon, and Salon Today 200 honoree.
- Associate Training Program
- Vacation benefits
- Mentoring and coaching
- Strategic marketing
- In-salon education with top industry artists learning cutting edge techniques, business management, and product knowledge
- Competitive retail commission
- Competitice service commission
- Monthly bonuses
- 6-9 month training program in which a newly licensed Cosmetologist will work side by side with our in-salon educators, to learn hands-on technical skills, guest handling, and business building techniques. During the training period, opportunity shifts are awarded and goals are put in place as we coach and mentor you to work your way onto the floor full time.
- If you are a stylist with 5 years experience or more, we may put you on the floor immediately while spending one day a week, temporarily, with one of our higher level service providers. This will allow you to learn our systems and color lines while still being able to accomodate your guests.
Guest Service Expert
- Our goal is to provide our guests with unsurpassed customer service, product knowledge and guest service expertise. As a market leader salon company, success for our team means being committed to providing a luxury experience for our guests.
- Must be flexibly and able to work varied shifts, including some evenings and weekend shifts if neeed. Only responsible, honest, goal-oriented individuals need apply.
- Previous experience in sales, restaurant service industry, or retail sales experience is a plus! Must love people, be able to multitask under pressure, have great follow up skills, and be proficient on the computer.
- If you are an established Esthetician with 2 years experience or more, we may put you on the floor immediately while spending a couple days a week with our highest level esthetician. This will allow you to learn our systems and products while you are able to accommodate your guests. If you have little experience, you will go through a more in-depth training program with our highest level esthetician, until you are ready to test out on our services.
- If you are an established massage therapist with 2 years experience or more, we may put on you on the floor immediately while spending a couple days a week with our highest level massage therapist. This will allow you to learn our systems and products while you are able to accommodate your guests. If you have little experience, you will go through a more in-depth training program with our highest level massage therapist, until you are ready to test out on our services.
Please fill out the information below to be considered for a position at Village Salon and Spa