Pamper Your Skin from Head to Toe at Village Salon & Spa
September 1 2020
Our skin does a lot of work for us every day, serving as a protector as well as helping us look beautiful. From head to toe, pampering our skin to keep it healthy, soft, and hydrated is a crucial part of our daily beauty regimen, from getting great-looking nails to exfoliating to removing unwanted hair.
Keeping a regular schedule of manicures and pedicures helps your nails look great, but there are a lot of health benefits as well, like:
- Improved circulation. The massage portion of your manicure and pedicure feels great, but its real purpose is to get your blood pumping to deliver oxygen and your lymphatic system flushing away toxins. Optimized circulation helps your skin be its healthiest from the inside, so that the cells can function well and skin renewal processes can work their best, keeping the skin on your hands and feet looking young and firm.
- Resolve or prevent fungal infections. It’s an unpleasant thought, but nails can be a breeding ground for fungus infections, especially on your toes, where the environment can be warm and moist inside shoes and socks. The first signs of a fungal infection are hard to spot, so you may miss them until the infection is painful and unsightly. But with regular visits to our professional nail technicians, we’ll keep an eye out for any potential problems and treat them before they become an issue.
- Great looking nails. Our professional nail technicians have a huge supply of different pro-level products to keep your nails looking amazing. You can choose from a wide selection of colors, and our professional cleaning and moisturizing products by SNS® and CND® ensure that your skin and nails are in the best shape, so they look great long after you’ve left the salon.
Enjoy a Classic or Village Salon & Spa Signature manicure and pedicure at least once a month to ensure strong, healthy, beautiful nails and soft, hydrated skin on your hands and feet.
We spend a lot of time caring for the skin on our faces, but the rest of our bodies are often neglected. Body scrubs are exceptionally effective spa treatments that do so much more than help you relax: they invigorate and nourish your skin all over to give you the healthiest skin possible. Many people wait for a special occasion for a body scrub – but getting them done regularly has several important benefits that other skin treatments can’t deliver.
- Moisturizing. Your skin needs moisture everywhere, and a body scrub both exfoliates and moisturizes to keep your skin soft. The process also helps clean away dead skin cells so other professional moisturizing products can penetrate easier.
- Rejuvenating. Exfoliating is an important skincare regimen that removes a layer of dead skin cells and pollutants that can clog pores. This stimulates your skin’s natural rejuvenation processes, producing more collagen and replacing skin cells faster so your skin looks younger and healthy.
Our professional estheticians will customize your body scrub experience by evaluating your skin’s individual needs and choosing a body scrub that helps your skin look and feel fantastic. Our estheticians at Village Salon & Spa use quality, professional products from Dermalogica® and Farmhouse Fresh® that use only effective, natural ingredients that care for your skin.
Waxing is one of the most effective and economical ways to remove unwanted body hair and leave your skin silky smooth. If you’ve never tried waxing before, make an appointment today and experience the amazing results for yourself!
- No stubble. Waxing removes hair at the root, so it must regrow that follicle before the hair can regrow. As a result, it takes much longer to grow back and when it does, it’s often thinner and weaker than before. With shaving, you’re just cutting hair at the surface, so it can quickly regrow into uncomfortable, unsightly stubble.
- No nicks and cuts. It’s easy to cut yourself when sliding a sharp razor across your skin. Avoid the nicks and cuts with waxing, which removes hair without a sharp blade.
- Exfoliating. Here’s a fabulous bonus you get with waxing – it also exfoliates, removing dead skin cells and pollutants to help your skin rejuvenate and look younger and firmer!
- Long-lasting results. With waxing, you’ll enjoy silky smooth skin much longer than shaving, eliminating the hassle and inconvenience of daily shaving.
At Village Salon & Spa, our experienced estheticians provide waxing to remove hair anywhere you need it – on your face, legs, underarms, back, bikini area, and more.
Regular skin and nail care are important for your beauty routine. Make an appointment today at Village Salon & Spa, and our professional nail technicians and estheticians will help you determine the best skincare services for your individual needs. You can find us in The Villages of Five Points at 17314 North Village Main Blvd., in Lewes, DE, or call 302-644-4247 to schedule your appointment today. To schedule your appointment directly from your mobile device, try our free mobile app, available on iTunes or Google Play.